'TheJobMag.Com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
• Building and managing a proactive and successful partner, donor and sponsor program.
• Underpinning and maximizing financial and in-kind support from high net worth individuals, the corporate sector and trusts and foundations.
• Seeking to access significant new and on-going funding streams from high net worth individuals and corporate partners.
• Working closely with the Head of Finance, to build relationships with a number of key partners ensuring effective delivery
• Supporting specific projects in all the phases of the partnering process: exploration, the proposal writing, negotiation with partners, budget preparation and review of donor agreements
Qualification and Experiences
• Demonstrated experience in managing an integrated partner, donor and sponsor development program in a medium to large not-for-profit organization.
• Proven track record in relationship building, renewal and management of high net worth individuals and committed supporters - track record of success in securing funds through approaches to major donors and the corporate sector.
• Experience in a management role, with demonstrated ability to plan and budget effectively, provide accurate reporting and statistical analysis of campaigns, and efficiently coordinate multiple projects.
• Ability to effectively lead, manage and motivate staff, ensuring high performance and ethical standards and adherence to deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the proven ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Strong computer skills and attention to detail, with experience in using the internet.
• Experience in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word) is essential.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, e.g. Marketing, extensive marketing experience, ideally in promoting fundraising or sales or other financial initiative, would be well regarded.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.