If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Handling the complete plant operations.
- Production Planning & control.
- Implementation of Maintenance Management systems.
- Monitoring Quality control operations & controlling market complaints.
- Planning of RM-PM & Inventory Management.
- Managing the plant General Administration.
- Responsible for the Human Resources Management
- Effective Communication skills.
- Must have Presentation skills.
- Handle & meet the plant Statutory & Legal requirements.
- Manage Budgets – ABP, MRM’s & QRM’s etc.
- Systems implementation like ISO 9001:2008, HSE, HACCP & OHSAS
- Manage & coordinate Finance, Sales, Stores, Logistics & Manufacturing team.
- Fulfil Internal, External & cross functional audit requirements.
- Analysing & taking corrective actions towards costing, PL Analysis & profitability.
- Implementation of Projects.
- Training & development of staff.
- Maintain the plant standards as per the Govt regulations
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualification: BE /MBA
- Experience: 14-16 years’ experience out of which 3 years in Similar Role
go to method of application »
- Responsible for developing, create brand awareness, product promotion in the market place.
- Coordinating with staff and outside agents for effective execution of marketing campaign.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute promotional & monitoring execution of marketing activities on Periodic basis.
- Develop effective and improve necessary product support information etc for old and new product line.
- Measure effectiveness of promotional activities and effect a correction if any, in executing them.
- ATL: Develop, plan and budget marketing activities related to advertising through Media like TV, Print and Radio jingles.
- BTL: Develop and plan marketing mix of the products using Telemarketing, email, Road shows, showcase products at conference etc.
- Responsible for growth of the products in the market place assigned.
- Conduct market research to evolve product mix strategy for old and new products
- To identify new products for growth in revenue.
- To identify, develop and make campaign to institutional clients, corporate, govt., bodies, Nigerian Army and Schools etc.
- Inform management updated market information about products & competitors activities.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Pleasing personality, good convincing capacity
- Good communication (oral & written) & presentation skills
- Good strategic thinking & Planning skills
- should be a team player
- Good subject & geographical knowledge.
- Rich hand on experience of the job.
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualification: B.Pharm, MBA preferable (Min.)
- Experience: 5-10 YEARS in Pharma Industries.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred jobs to apply online.