New Job Positions at Nosak Group
Posted on: 7 July, 2015
Deadline: 13 July, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Nosak Group
Nosak Group - We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented group of companies, with subsidiaries located in the major cities in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Code: EAO 07-2015
- The ideal candidates will be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
- Organise and check repairs and maintenance
- Make sure properties are being used for their intended purpose
- Deal with tenancy applications and monitor tenancy agreements
- Set and review rent
- Ensure cordial relationship between landlords and tenants
- Assess the potential of property for both short and long term use
- Advise on land purchase issues
- Attend meetings and work with other departments and organisations
- Analyse financial and other data, and write and present reports
- Keep up to date with land management, building control and environmental issues.
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant university Degree in Estate Management, Law /equivalent
- A minimum of 1-3 years work experience in the a similar role
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Not older than 35years old
- Preferably a male
- Ability to go the extra-mile
go to method of application »
Site Nurse Code: SI 07-2015
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Relevant university degree/equivalent
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills
- Not older than 35 years old
- Preferably a female
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using respective vacancy code as the subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nosak GroupSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH