Job in an Established Private Co-Educational School
Posted on: 7 July, 2015
Deadline: 21 July, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
An established private co-educational school requires the services of qualified and experienced personnel in the following areas as a result of our on-going expansion exercise:
- Minimum of a B.A., B.Sc., B.A. (Ed.), B.Sc. (Ed.) in a subject taught in Secondary School.
- At least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience, five (5) of which must be in a managerial (administrative) capacity in a reputable International Secondary School.
- Must have served as living-in teacher in a reputable International Secondary School for at least eight (8) years.
- Must be creative in the administration of a full Boarding Secondary School.
- Leadership Skills
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skill.
- Good administrative and decision making skills.
- Between forty-five (45) to fifty (50) years before September, 2015.
- Must have technical skills in the repair of Hostel appliances.
- Must be ready to resume work immediately.
go to method of application »
- All academic subjects at both Junior and SeniorSecondary levels
- First (1st) Degree (preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject); .
- At least 3 years experience in a private School would be an advantage; .
- Must be fluent in English Language and ICT skills;
- Must be hard-working and interested in Curriculum Development and Extra-curricular activities;
- Should demonstrate a passion and talent for imparting knowledge.
Method of Application
Application with comprehensive CV (including referees) should be addressed to the Director, Human Resources Unit, and e-mailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Manager, Public Relations at Bridge International Academies
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University