Job Vacancies in a Shipping & Logistics Company
Posted on: 7 July, 2015
Deadline: 21 July, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
A Shipping & Logistics company in Lagos is seeking to recruit a Business Manager - Oil & Gas and a Senior Accountant. The roles will be based in Lagos and they will report to the MD/CEO.
- Provide leadership to the Oil & Gas unit comprising of Commercials, Project Logistics, Ship Chandelling, Marine Operations, Oil & Gas Sales/Marketing
- Manages the day-to-day affairs of the unit with close supervision on all the services of the unit
- including Commercial, Sales / Business Development, Protocols. Operations
- Responsible for comprehensive market sizing, development and execution of annual plans to capture/increase our client's market share.
- Liaise with HR to identify the gaps/needs of the team in order to improve capabilities andperformance
- A good first degree from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- Must be familiar with all aspect of Temporary Import (TI) formalities
- Oil & Gas procurement experience would be an advantage
- Candidate must be experienced in project management for Oil & Gas companies
- Must understand all aspects of vessel clearance and marine operations
- Excellent project management, analytical, and organization skills in the Oil & Gas Logistics
- Must be familiar with Int'l Freight Forwarding commercial quotations and regulations
- Ship chandelling experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years' managerial experience in Intemational Freight Forwarding & General Logistics
go to method of application »
- Responsible for all financial management aspects of company operations, providing leadership and coordination in the accounting and budgeting efforts of the organization .
- Responsible for preparing management accounts and all other relevant financial reports to guide management's decision
- Work with management to provide financial direction for the company
- First degree or its equivalent in Finance or Accounting. MBA or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting desirable
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, UK (ACCA) or any other recognized professional accounting body is compulsory
- At least seven (7) years relevant experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a strategic management level with significant exposure to Organization wide financial management.
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services industry and appreciation of its operations and peculiarities
- Knowledge of the Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)/International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections and make recommendation is very key
- International Freight Forwarding industry experience will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry is also an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward complete resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Only qualified candidate that meets the above criteria need to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Competent Truck Drivers at GMT Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Supervisor at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
- Business Development and Marketing Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Chief Operating Officer at a Logistics Firm - Quick Projects Limited
- APM Terminals Recruiting for Legal Counsel
- Latest Jobs at GUO Transport Company Limited
- GE Nigeria EID Intern Recruitment
- Treasury Specialist at GMT Nigeria Limited