If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to.
Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role include but not limited to the following:
- Provide a full administrative and secretarial support to the Managing director
- Attend to incoming and outgoing mail and files accordingly
- Transcribe, proofread and edit correspondence composed by the Managing Director
- Maintain the MD’s calendar/ diary and notify the MD of any changes
- Set up meetings as instructed or as required and notify staff/clients involved
- Facilitate the booking of meeting and conference rooms
- File and retrieve official documents
- Compose and type routine correspondence
- Attend to the visitors of the MD
- Take notes as directed and produce notes accordingly
- Receive incoming calls and delivers messages as required
- Carry out protocol and travel arrangements
- Carry out other duties assigned by the MD
- Undertake occasional projects and research and present findings
- Perform other related duties as required by the Managing Director
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Must reside on Island (Lekki/Ajah preferable)
- Minimum of 4 years cumulative experience in which at least 2 are in a similar function
- A good first degree/HND in secretarial studies or any of the Social/Management Sciences or related discipline.
- Secretarial qualification will be an advantage
- Advanced typing and speed writing skills
- Superior proofreading skills
- Time management skills
- Administration skills
- Meeting coordination skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Written and Oral Communication
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.