KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in preparing divisional plans, budgets, financial and management reports;
- Liaise with Divisional Heads, Partners and Managers in the division to prepare job schedules for staff in line with staff development needs;
- Serves as the focal point for coordination of all staff trainings in the division;
- Serves as the credit control officer for the division, ensuring prompt billing and collection of receivables from clients;
- Serves as custodian of key documents and reports;
- Performs other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of First Degree or HND with at least 5 years working experience in similar role
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team building and customer service orientation
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of MS office suite, especially Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
Experience and Background
- Basic understanding of financial, budgeting and cost control procedures
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Good experience in organizing resources and establishing priorities/targets
To apply for this position, click here