Elitecore Technologies is a Carlyle Group investee global IT product company uniquely positioned to offer BSS alongside packet core solutions. It provides flexibility of modular as well as pre-integrated offerings to achieve faster time-to-market. Elitecore offerings are compatible in a multi-vendor environment to strengthen CSP need for faster roll-outs and better TCO. Being a traditional IP solutions player, Elitecore products are highly responsive to next-generation services, fulfilling operator monetization needs across a wide range of access networks including 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, IMS, LTE and WiMAX while enhancing subscriber experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Elitecore is looking to expand aggressively targeting mobile Telecoms & Media operators and hence they are looking for a hunter Sales Director with a consultative approach and excellent sales track record.
- Deal sizes are typically 2m - 5m USD per year and require a sales strategy of engaging with CTO/CIO/Sr.VP/VP/Executive level contacts and stakeholders across various other departments.
- Annual Targets of 5MN USD
- Has been Part of the African Market, worked in Companies Similar to Elitecore which Provides Solutions and Products in Policy Management, SP WIFI, OSS, BSS – this will be an added Advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent sales track record and ability to pitch at C level (marketing and technical departments)
- An entrepreneurial, self starter approach
- 12 years plus experience
- Previous small company / start-up experience an added advantage.
- Not Mandatory – Huge Advantage if there: Comes from a technical background and fundamentally understands the engineering building blocks of a mobile network – Understanding of Mobile Offload, WIFI, Policy Management, OSS, BSS, Mobile Broadband Networks Architecture, IP & NGN based OCS/BSS . The Requirement involves Selling and Positioning High end Product Solutions in the Space mentioned above, so experience in the same in terms Sales, Presales, Product Management & technical know-how plus an understanding of Competition environment in this space will be a huge advantage.
- Ideally classical sales trained in solution selling and then switched over to work in a smaller company environment.
- Track History & Capable of delivering quotas of 2 million USD+ and building up regional business.
- Clearly any previous experience of selling similar products/ solutions would be absolutely ideal but the persons track record in selling complex software to operators is really the priority irrespective of space knowledge. Therefore candidates with experience selling Mobile Broadband equipment, OSS-BSS Software, SP WIFI Products, CEM etc are also highly relevant.