The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Functional Area: Power Tools
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Nigeria is a newly established company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We will operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Analyze markets requirements
- Articulate plan for growth in existing market and acquiring new markets
- Elaboration of marketing-plans and implementation of marketing activities for all Power Tools Product range.
- Implement suitable product range for the group of countries
Ensure that new and relevant products are launched in each country on time
- Create/coordinate central, regional and local promotions
- Supports the development of the region’s brand visibility according to Bosch Corporate
- Liaise with local advertising agency
- Implement and coordinate key professional management, coordinate brand events and trainings
- Coordinate sell out in available distribution channels
- Systematic Liaison between local sales organizations in the region for coordinated activities: new products introduction, sales promotions
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales and/or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Sales and Marketing of Power Tool or technical commodity industry,
- Excellence in Execution, analytical, organized, systematic, self motivated, Target oriented
- Market-Customer orientation
- Proven communication skills
- Multilingual, fluent in English others languages are a plus
Method of Application
Send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org