Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global
Summary To partner with management to provide continual risk assessment and in the development comprehensive policies, procedures, compliance training, protocols, internal investigations, plans and implements risk management strategies and processes.
- Develop the Enterprise Risk Management Policy for the Company
- Guiding integration of enterprise risk management with other organizational planning and management activities.
- Liaise with departmental heads in ensuring completion of quality departmental risk registers.
- Identify training needs for risk management and oversee development of enterprise risk competence and awareness across the company.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Work with Board Audit, Risk and Compliance committee in ensuring the identification and of risks and reporting of the same.
- Liaise with department and division heads on the adequacy of proposed actions in management of risk areas highlighted in internal audit reports.
- Monitor implementation of action plans to ensure risk mitigation efforts are proceeding as required.
- Monitor and report on compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identify emerging risks and report to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop risk management system and train departmental risk champions on implementation.
- Test the effectiveness of cascading risk management approach to business decision making.
- Attend Board Audit and Risk Committee meetings.
- Any other duty assigned by Management.
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Relevant professional risk management certifications.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in risk management
- Relevant experience shall be in risk management in financial services.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to manage market, liquidity and other types of enterprise risks.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale