Administrative Officer in a Leading Estate Company
Posted on: 5 July, 2015
Deadline: 8 July, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Paul Osaji & Co.
A leading Estate Firm in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of an Administrative Officer
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence, organising couriers.
- Taking and circulating minutes of office meetings
- Ordering office supplies and consumables
- Ensuring accuracy of office calendar and out of office answerphone
- Coordinating maintenance of office equipment
- Assisting in the preparation of documents, photocopying and document binding
- Reconcile weekly deposits
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collections of accounts
- Maintain financial files and records
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The applicant must be a B.Sc/HND degree holder, who is an excellent communicator, both on the phone and by email, flexible in approach and enjoy being part of a team as well as able to show initiative in solving problems in an analytical and practical way.
- The role demands a good level of computer literacy, particularly in the use of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), email and the Internet.
- A minimum of one year's office experience is essential
- The applicants should reside in Asaba, Delta State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letters to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paul Osaji & Co.Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Internship Opportunity at Easy Rent Nigeria
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng
- Executive Career at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Marketers at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Job Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit
- Software Developers at ToLet.com.ng