Trainee Consultant At Pierre Consulting
Posted on: 5 July, 2015
Deadline: 30 September, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pierre Consulting
Pierre Consulting started several years ago with the simple and straightforward mission to provide fast, reliable professional assistance to large firms, local businesses, small offices, home office computer users, academic institutions, and governments in the area of Information Systems Security & Audit, Accounting Services, and Tax Consulting. PIERRE CONSULTING sells solutions & results.
- IS/IT Audit.
- Training of clients on Software for accountants and auditors.
- Implementation of software for accountants and auditors.
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND, HND, B.Sc in any discipline
- Entry Level.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and teachable personality.
- Love for technology
- Good computer appreciate skills with Microsoft office packages as an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications Letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pierre ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Latest Job Opening at Box & Cedar
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales Vacancy at CA Global
- HR Executive at Woof Consulting
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit
- Head Of Production at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Webmaster at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners