ICT Vacancy at Louis Valentino
Posted on: 5 July, 2015
Deadline: 9 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
An Abuja based organisation, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the of Software Developer
Reporting: Reports directly to Head of IT
- Summary Develops Software, organises, and manages Web sites by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned:
- Develop new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects.
- Consult with design, technical, and marketing staff to plan Web site development.
- Develop technical architecture of Web sites including scripting, database design, and user interface design.
- Refresh Web site content to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information and images.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including scripting, security issues, authoring tools, graphic design tools, and new languages.
- Integrate new technologies into Web site.
- Answer or forwards to management any Web site-related e-mail questions from users.
- Communicate with other personnel regarding technical requirements of Web site and upcoming projects or events related to Web site.
- Analyse traffic to Web site and recommends any necessary programming changes.
- Manage transfer of files and memory allocation for Web site on the server.
- Create automatic systems of data and content storage on Web site.
- Provides technical support and participates in employee Web site training.
- Collaborate with external vendors on special Web site events, promotions, marketing campaigns, or specific design projects.
- Work with information services and other internal divisions to create internal Web sites running on proprietary intranets.
- Experience in Online Marketing/Social Media.
- Expertise in computer hardware and software.
- Ability to use one or more development language (PHP, HTML5, .NET, Visual Basic, Dreamweaver, Word Press, Desktop/Mobile development etc).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- An understanding of business.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
- Candidate must be 30-39 years of age male or female.
- Candidate must have four years working experience of which three years must be in structured organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a hard copy to:
Gaduwa Estate Road,
Off Oladipo Diya Way,
(Games Village Road Cadastral Zone B13 Gaduwa),
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Louis Valentino Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Senior Sales Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited