An Abuja based organisation, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the of Software Developer
Reporting: Reports directly to Head of IT
- Summary Develops Software, organises, and manages Web sites by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned:
- Develop new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects.
- Consult with design, technical, and marketing staff to plan Web site development.
- Develop technical architecture of Web sites including scripting, database design, and user interface design.
- Refresh Web site content to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information and images.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including scripting, security issues, authoring tools, graphic design tools, and new languages.
- Integrate new technologies into Web site.
- Answer or forwards to management any Web site-related e-mail questions from users.
- Communicate with other personnel regarding technical requirements of Web site and upcoming projects or events related to Web site.
- Analyse traffic to Web site and recommends any necessary programming changes.
- Manage transfer of files and memory allocation for Web site on the server.
- Create automatic systems of data and content storage on Web site.
- Provides technical support and participates in employee Web site training.
- Collaborate with external vendors on special Web site events, promotions, marketing campaigns, or specific design projects.
- Work with information services and other internal divisions to create internal Web sites running on proprietary intranets.
- Experience in Online Marketing/Social Media.
- Expertise in computer hardware and software.
- Ability to use one or more development language (PHP, HTML5, .NET, Visual Basic, Dreamweaver, Word Press, Desktop/Mobile development etc).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- An understanding of business.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
- Candidate must be 30-39 years of age male or female.
- Candidate must have four years working experience of which three years must be in structured organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Submit a hard copy to:
Gaduwa Estate Road,
Off Oladipo Diya Way,
(Games Village Road Cadastral Zone B13 Gaduwa),
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale