Konga Online shopping in Nigeria for phones, clothes, home & kitchen, computers and more at best prices on Konga.com. Enjoy fast delivery service. Buy now!
The Business Analyst evaluates and solves business challenges by reviewing and analyzing information that enables management make sound recommendations. The ideal candidate understands business change needs, assesses the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of those requirement. He analyzes and documents Konga’s systems, assessing her business model or her integration with technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare reports that summarize findings and recommendations and also present analysis to executive management in high-level meetings.
• Analyzing the business to identify problems and/ or opportunities and to define solution characteristics.
• Provides the process, questions, and techniques to efficiently extract the information needed from the Business Users for successful application development projects.
• Be an integral part of strategic planning, business innovation, or reengineering effort to help select the right projects and/or facilitate the analysis of what needs to be done to bring the business (or part of it ) to a desired future state.
• Other duties as required by the VP Business Development.
Skills & Competencies
• MSc/BSc in Computer Science/Economics/Business Administration
• 4-5 years related work experience in same role, strongly desired.
• Data Modelling and Mining on large Data Sets.
• Excellent SQL Script Writing Skills, Strongly desired
• Excellent with business analysis, strongly desired
• Excellent in analyzing and interpreting data.
• Excellent in the use of advanced formulas and functions on Microsoft Excel.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.