The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) organization, and a member of the CGIAR Consortium.We thank you for your interest in IITA and invite you to explore many exciting and diverse career opportunities in a work environment that enables you to be the best you can, advancing your professional and personal growth in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
Join a vibrant team that is committed to facilitating agricultural solutions for hunger, poverty, and natural resource degradation throughout the tropics.IITA is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is given to qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin or social status.
Background and Responsibilities
• Meet Project Manager on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information;
• Visit implementing partners and conduct mission to field as necessary in consultation with Pilot Manager;
• Provide administrative and logistic support to the Project Office;
• Assist with special projects and reports as needed;
• Establish and maintain the project’s information management system;
• Provide logistical support for all project training, seminars and workshops;
• Provide assistance to participating organizations and facilitate market linkages;
• Prepare tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking tools regularly;
• Facilitate collection and samples of data by the technical team;
• Assist and make appointments with project stakeholders, including logistical arrangements and secretarial assistance when needed;
• Follow up with the implementing partners for progress report, submission of reports and recent data on target group and other information material;
• Review data and information generated by the Projects’ implementing partner and prepare information materials for briefing and review sessions.
• Perform any other function as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.