SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. Through our local businesses we work in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.
We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship in making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are local beer experts, producing more than 200 beers that are freshly brewed from locally-grown ingredients and only sold in their country of origin. We also brew internationally famous beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch. We produce our own soft drinks as well as beer and are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
Amongst other duties, Training Specialist – Utilities will;
- Initiate the training and development process; resource and validate relevant documentation, implement Training Needs Analysis Process and Facilitate the development of best practice documentation.
- Prepare for Training; confirm training need, arrange domestic venue and resources, notify domestic learners
- Resource solutions; implement and monitor the delivery of learning solutions and record training data
- Evaluate effectiveness of training; conduct and monitor assessment, apply recognised evaluation process, aggregate and analyse training data.
- Monitor training cost to ensure budget is not exceeded
- Assist in the development of SOPs
- Carry out and drive CAP assessments.
- Work in teams; contribute to team and self-development, communicate effectively in the work place
- Min: Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Engineering, (Mechanical/Electrical /Chemical) or equivalents
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor, Process Operator or an Artisan in related field, preferably in a Multi-shift production FMCG business environment
Key competencies and attributes
- Knowledge of Performance management, HRD and CAP practices including the evaluation of training
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with High level of computer and systems literacy
- Deep technical knowledge
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Way principles
- Deep experience in brewing, packaging and / or process control environment
- Proven training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Influencing and facilitation skills
- Proactive, independent, and high on initiative
- Attention to detail: methodical record keeper
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale