• To be involved in all SMRs (Site Modifications Requests) and current Projects into the ECP Department.
• To monitor pre-commissioning and commissioning preparation performed by the EPC contractors.
• To monitor and endorse the execution of the commissioning performed by the EPC contractors.
• To lead and coordinate a team including commissioning site and discipline leaders, operational staff, etc.
• To plan and supervise the preparation of pre-commissioning and commissioning documentation for project.
• To prepare and follow up on progress reports and reserves by pre-commissioning and commissioning team.
• To ensure that subordinates and contractors are aware of and comply with HSE rules and regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience
Commissioning AND pre-Commissioning exp compulsory
Offshore exp highly PREFERRED
• Petroleum engineer with wide experience on Field. Process or Instrumentation Experience.
• Knowledge and experience of Opercom Methodology and using ICAPS.
• Ability to manage the work of multiple engineering teams simultaneously.