Jobs in a Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 13 March, 2012
Deadline: 26 March, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client a manufacturing company with head office in Lagos and branches in other West African countries needs highly resourceful and self motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
• He/She will be responsible for ensuring that goods are safely and efficiently transported, making sure that cost-effective measures are taken into account.
• He/She will be responsible for the delivery of goods in accordance with customer Specifications and ensures that deadlines are met. The import/export manager deals with all third parties involved in the operation as well as makes and collects payments on behalf of the customer and
• Must be conversant with customs documentation and should be able to relate with NAFDAC, S.O.N & other regulatory agencies.
• The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration I Management, Economics, International Relations or any related discipline.
• A postgraduate qualification in any of these disciplines is an added advantage.
• He/She should have good communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
• Organizational, planning, good geographical knowledge and problem-solving skills are essential.
• The candidate should be attentive to detail and be accurate in execution of any tasks.
• Age: Candidate should not be more than 35 years old.
Internal Audit Supervisor
Skills / Qualification
• The ideal candidate should possess a B.Sc with a minimum of Second class Lower.
• Currently on ICAN PE 1 level
• The ideal candidate should be articulate. analytical, a self-starter and result oriented.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in a manufacturing industry or audit firm.
• Candidate should not be more than 35 years old
• Plan, schedule, monitor and control production at factories to ensure on time production and delivery.
• Monitor production schedule and performance daily, and modify plans as necessary to make most efficient utilization of machinery.
Use and maintain data on time and accurately for inventory control. planning, scheduling and supply chain management
• Diploma in Purchasing, Logistics or Materials Management or Procurement or International Supply Chain Management.
• Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in manufacturing industry and production planning.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Well-organized, with initiative, able to work in the fast paced environment
• Experience in using SAP software will be an added advantage.
• Age: Not more than 35 years old
Method of Application
Applications should reach the advertiser not later than 26th March 2012 indicating the position on the top right side of the envelope,
Advert No. 2029
The Guardian Newspapers Limited
Rutam House, Oshodi- Apapa, Expressway,
P.M.B. 1217, Oshodi, Lagos,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)