HSE Manager at WTS Energy
Posted on: 3 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construc-tion, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
About the job
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring all HSEQ activities for Shallow water/Swamp operations in Nigeria.
- Implement and maintain an HSE Management System in accordance with requirements and subject to regular audits and reviews.
- Advise, guide and motivate staff and line management on HSEQ activities and related technical matters.
- Responsible for organising HSE training for all staff and maintaining accurate real time records.
- Ensure that staff is familiar with the fundamental operational systems and have ready access to the procedures describing the HSE Management Systems.
- Operate an internal audit program utilising qualified personnel independent of the area being audited to determine the effective application of the HSE Management Systems and follow-up effective close out of the deficiencies.
- Compile and execute HSE Plans
- Responsible for all HSE reporting, incident / accident investigation, follow-up and close-out.
- 10-15years Experience
- Experience in Offshore production Installations, Drilling, FPSO etc
Method of Application
To apply for this role, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)