Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
Adexen is mandated by an international manfucaturing company to recruit a Plant Manager to manage the operations of their plant in Ibadan, Nigeria.
Our client is a multinational food-products manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water, cereals, baby foods and yogurts.
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Ensuring Product Quality
- Maintenance planning (preventive and curative) of plant machines and instruments
- Optimisation of production and the production process to attain production goals
- Collaborate with and assist all supervisors to lead people and ensure all production goals are met.
- Prepare and establish all required improvement changes for various operations.
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and regulations and direct everyday activities of all plant personnel.
- Maintain policies and programs, implement same and maintain environmental health and safety for all production activities.
- Manage daily production activities in support of overall Strategic Plans.
- Deliver internal and external customers with the quality product that meet or exceed standards by properly scheduling people, equipment and other resources as needed.
- Will set goals and budgets and will monitor performance against targeted objectives.
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing in food manufacturing or similar
- Engineering degree
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing best practices.
- Knowledgeable in Food Production Quality & Safety.
- Solid knowledge of OSHA compliant workplace safety practices.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with workers from other cultures in a sensitive and harmonious manner. Able to work well with all levels of employees and managers.
- Fully conversant English
- Competent in use of Excel, Word and Outlook
go to method of application »
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by the leading organization in Nigeria engaged in manufacturing, marketing and installing ceiling and roofing products to recruit a Finance Manager.
Our client is one of the major players in the building industry in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Maintain a documented system of Accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and available funds for investment.
- Liaise with Share service centre in preparation of monthly financial statement.
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure and maintain banking relationship.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Manage the preparation of company’s budget and report to management on variances from established budget.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Follow up on inventory and end of year stock count.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement.
- Follow up with relevant tax authorities.
- Liaise with external auditor.
- First degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience in Finance.
- Relevant work experience in a manufacturing company is required.
- Professional membership of ACA/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Mastering IFRS and Nigerian accounting regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting software packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualiifed candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale