At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We employ more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling ultrasound equipment and/or services in West Africa. This would be a limited number of the company’s products typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota. Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale. This position may manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers where required
- Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree in Health Science : (Physician, Technician, Nurse)
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience in diagnostic equipment
- Clinical experience in Anesthesia and Monitoring Solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to travel
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience selling capital goods
- Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
Job Segments: Sales, Medical Technologist, Ultrasound, Anesthesia, Travel Nurse, Healthcare
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.