Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role include but not limited to the following:
•Sell products and services offered by the company
•Deal with enquiries and identify customer needs
•Update customer database
•Conduct market research (Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current changes in the market)
•Offer advice and recommendation to management and customers
•Review sales performances and meet sales target
•Maintain commercial awareness including identifying business and promotional opportunities
•Help with events, including organizing talks
•Process customer orders and reservations
•Deal with mail order, email and web-based orders
•Handle payments (paying and processing invoices)
•liaise with teaching and library staff on set texts in academic shops;
•liaise with other external account holders, for example schools, councils and companies
•Undertake general housekeeping duties, such as unpacking, stock replenishment and tidying.
•Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly and monthly work plans
•Negotiate prices with customer
•Perform other related duties as required by the Managing Director
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
• Job knowledge
- In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
• Customer Relation Skills
- Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
• Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Strong ability to convince clients, building professionals and colleague; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
• Personal Credibility
- Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers, and behaves in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
• Planning and Organizational Skills
- Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
• Communication Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Analytical skills
- demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
• The right candidate must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized Institution.
• 2-5 years in marketing and sales experience.
• Excellent customer relationship and management.
• Must be a good team player with excellent ability to multi-task and able to adapt to varying situations.
• He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage.
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
•Administration of all operations of the organization
•Tracking of equipments
•Cash management (invoicing, collections, cash control, suppliers and 3rd party payments)
•Assisting HR Manager with various HR requirements
•Dealing directly with clients/customers to ensure they have a pleasant and successful office visit
•Responsible for office marketing and finding new clients
•Management report on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
•Assisting MD with any other function as and when required
Qualifications and experience;
•Must be a female
•Possess minimum of 6 years’ in Administration and Account function managing the company Account/admin.
•Knowledge of electronic records systems
•Problem solving skills
•IT literate, with advance Excel skills.
•Experience dealing with customers and both internal and external.
•Proven skills in administration and data management.
•Ability to multi task
•Strong organization and communication skills.
•Fluent English- Written and spoken.
•Graduate degree in Administration and Accounting or any other related discipline
Interestd and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.