Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Responsible for promoting and driving the sales of a company's products or services.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
• Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
• Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
• Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
• Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
• Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org