FJAJobs Associates Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
Summary of Position:
The Country Manager reports to the CEO. The Organisation needs an industry professional with a strong personality, good people management skills and the ability to work as a team player to support the team.
The individual would be required to have a thorough understanding of Organisations policies, overall mission and strategy, and how best to attract and manage new businesses.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to work in close partnership with the CEO and Country Directors
• Compiling detailed weekly reports from various field groups into management reports for Directors.
• Providing leadership for the effective implementation, measurement and oversight of business development and ability to maintain and grow current product lines.
• A strategic leader with the ability to develop new products, formulate and implement product policies and initiatives.
• Influencing people management, change management and team spirit.
• Monitoring results of function-wide priorities, and highlight/engage on potential corrective actions and dependencies when necessary
• Ensure KPI’s are met.
• Help create the strategic plan and develop processes to attract companies to help us achieve our target
• Ensure cost effective service provision for all services provided by the company
• Reporting to out of country directors
• Resourceful and proactive working style
• Demonstrate professional maturity and poise; ability to employ perfect discretion in sensitive situations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; strict attention to detail
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
• Comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty
• Drive and enthusiasm in getting things done.
• Ability to generate trust and respect from staff and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work well with a variety of constituencies; comfortable influencing senior management to outcomes
• Ability to own complex initiatives; superior project management skills
• Ability to structure and execute quantitative and qualitative analyses (i.e., strong analytical skills
• A very confident presenter and avid debater
• Sound communication abilities. Innovation and creativity
• Ability to spot business opportunities and create linkages
• tenacity, resilience and emotional intelligence to move a prospect to deal stage followed by the wherewithal and charisma to convert same into actual business
• Comfortable dealing with field operatives with semi literacy
• Management experience leading internal teams(size range from 5-25)
• Experience in dealing with middle management in corporates, Banks, manufacturing, and Hotels
• Proven track record of strong performance managing against deliverables
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
• Track record in attracting and maintaining new client relationships in industry
• Facilities management, Cost accounting and Procurement sector or industry experience in and / or marketing
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt existing knowledge to new areas
• Ability to engage effectively with top management levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation and report writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven ability to deliver under pressure
• At ease with cold calling and initiating new contacts
• Strong negotiation skills
Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin / Finance /Economics/ Accountancy/Marketing or other related discipline
• Minimum of 8 years Post qualification experience in a similar role
• Professional and other post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Social Media(Whatsapp,BBM) web platforms
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com