Project Manager in a Construction Company
Posted on: 13 March, 2012
Deadline: 20 March, 2012
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Our client with offices in Lagos, Warri and Asaba require the services of a Project Manager. Must be someone who loves professional challenges, Have the drive to lead others, requires minimum supervision technically competent and have a track record of effective project management.
To ensure that the entire project team including all other disciplines adhere to and deliver the Projects to strict time, quality and cost benchmarks including identifying, prioritizing, authorizing, coordinating, managing, controlling, implementation and closing of projects, programs and other related work to achieve specific Project and Business Case Objectives.
• Excellent organizational planning and time management skills
• Logical thinking with creative problem – loving ability
• Great attention to detail
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Understanding of budget control
• The ability to work well with others and lead a team
• A good understanding of business
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management from a recognized Nigerian or intentionally accredited university or college
• Membership of COREN, NIESV, NIB, NIQS, NITP, NSE, NIA or any professional body in Engineering
• Membership of Chartered Institute of Project Management (Associate/Fellow membership level) or membership of relevant regulatory body, an added advantage
• Candidate must have at least 10 years experience of project management some of which should be on international large and complex multi – execution centre projects.
• Multi-discipline knowledge in the following functions: project management, engineering, contracts and procurement, construction, commissioning, project controls, risk and interface management.
Method of Application:
Kindly send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Associate Director – Qualitative at Kantar
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)