- Create PRs for stock release, materials or services
- Monitor the progress of the PRs until they are transformed into POs and issued to suppliers
- Monitor the progress of the POs until the products and or services are received and invoiced
- Create Call Off POs from outline agreements negotiated by the P&C function
- Monitor the flow; follow up of validated invoices and payment to Contractors.
- Provide Daily/Weekly report of activities
- Ensure strict compliance with the relevant portions of the Contract Management Procedure and specifically:
- Carry out Calls for Tender (CFT) for the purchase of services not exceeding $50,000 in value using proprietary tools like ARIBA, UNISUP etc
- At the end of each CFT, select and recommend the best bid to his Line Manager for approval and award authorisation
- Create and issue an appropriate service PO (PO type ZSV) in UNISUP using standard documents approved by the P&C function
- Monitor the progress of active contracts created by Contracts Engineers in C&P and conduct service quality assessments at the end of each contract.
- Monitor the progress of active Service POs created and conduct service quality assessments at the end of each contract.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Hierarchy
- This position serves to give Line Management greater flexibility in making small purchases of services. T
- he Decentralized Buyer is accountable for adherence to the Contract Management Procedure within the designated department
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years working experience in the Technical Metier
- Proficiency in the use of ARIBA and UNISUP.
- Highest standards of integrity, ethics and professionalism.