Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
· Manage marketing & sales of company’s solution & services. Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning and management of sales personnel.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Define objectives, strategies and action plans (for sales) with a view to improving short and long –term sales and earnings for the organization;
· Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
· Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations;
· Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in new sectors (especially non pharmaceutical sectors/FMCG);
· Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
· Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company;
· Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales and strategic planning functions;
· Represent the company at events and trade meetings to promote its products and services;
· Sell the company’s services to potential customers in line with agreed procedures
· Work closely with Service Delivery and Accounts departments to ensure all aspects of sales transactions are documented and executed;
· Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
· Educate sales team by establishing programs or seminars in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector, competitive strategies and management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts;
· Establish and manage effective programs to coach sales personnel.
· Define strategies to market the company’s services;
· Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top of the mind awareness of the company and its services;
· Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns;
· Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
· Percentage of fully qualified business leads converted to Sales
· Cost associated per Lead acquisitions
· Customer Lifetime Value: Customer retainership
· Sales revenue
Required Skills and Competencies
· Business Development
· Service Management
· Interpersonal & Communication
· Strong Oral and Written Communication
· Results orientation
· Analytical skills
· Strategy and planning
Qualifications and Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management related field with minimum of 10 years of related experience (preferably in FMCG); 5 years at managerial level
· Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in interpreting sales performance and market trend information.
· Proven ability to motivate and lead sales team.
Interested qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title used as subject of the mail.