Current Job Opportunity at Presco
Posted on: 2 July, 2015
Deadline: 16 July, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Presco
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position.
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Trade Test, or its equivalent.
- Must be an experienced auto electrician with knowledge in electronics, able to carry out diagnostic and repairs on 12/24 volt starter motor & alternator, able to repair electronic control systems on earth moving equipment (Caterpillar Equipment) and heavy/light duty vehicles (Hilux, Mercedes) and must be able to read and interpret circuit diagrams.
- Must have worked on senior/supervisory positions.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and application within two weeks from the date of this publication to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061,
Benin City, Edo State.
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Obaretin.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrescoSimilar Jobs
- Agricultural Roles at Efugo Farms Limited
- Regional Head, Farm Operations at an Agro-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Cassava and Rice Specialist at an Agric-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Farmcrowdy
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group