Current Job at Box and Cedar
Posted on: 1 July, 2015
Deadline: 31 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation;
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing & identifying risk, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Risk evaluation,
- Establishing and quantifying the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders;
- Carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong;
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in insurance, accounting, or finance.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially outlook, excel, and power point.
- Ability to coordinate and lead brokerage personnel through projects and closure of open issues.
- Ability to effectively convey risk management philosophy to both internal and external parties.
- Ability to analyze historical process, modify it for efficiency, and implement the resultant change.
- Ability to work cross functional and maintain an effective working relationship with other groups including Human Resources, Safety, Accounting, Operational Management and Legal.
- Strong analytical skills with acute mathematical/actuarial skills.
- Working knowledge of the many varied available insurance and alternative risk-financing products including traditional fully insured plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited