If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The individual will be responsible for providing Sales, Marketing & Business Development support, as well as supervising the day to day operations of the company office in Nigeria. The role is to develop and maximize the sale of properties and to ensure the commercial success in this market. The role also involves identifying business opportunities.
- Plan, promote and manage the operation to achieve set objectives, budgets and Business plan.
- Research new Immigration agents and companies that we could potentially cooperate in Nigeria.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals for the Nigerian Market
- Follow up clients from Exhibitions or Private Seminars in Nigeria as well as foreign clients that have not concluded a contract of sale.
- Develop and implement Training Programs to the Nigerian Agents, both in terms of property (Product Knowledge Training)
- Identify and attend tradeshows/ exhibitions and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace and to find potential new business.
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Work on ad hoc projects delegated by the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Ensure that regular and effective communication is maintained with all customers.
- Act as an on-going link between the customer and the company and maintain good long-term relationships.
- Assist in the designing of cutting edge marketing material to be used in our various exhibitions and presentations both at home and abroad
- Assist Directors in presenting the company to big potential investors and Key agent accounts
- Provide Marketing and Sales support to the agents with the assistance of our Marketing Department
- Gather market and customer information (Nigerian Clients).
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant first degree in, Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Marketing or such related field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.