Job Vacancy at Meridian Hospital
Posted on: 1 July, 2015
Deadline: 14 July, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Meridian Hospital
Meridian Hospital - A well established Hospital in Port Harcourt, Rivers State seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and hardworking professionals to fill the position of:
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients who have been referred to the hospital by GPs and other health professionals.
- Apply medical knowledge and skills to the diagnosis, prevention and management of disease.
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics;
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment;
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties;
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment;
- Promoting health education;
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels;
- Teaching junior doctors and medical students, as well as auditing and research.
Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Must have a Post Graduate Qualification in Family Medicine (Fellowship or Diploma) with proven surgical skills.
- Minimum of 7 years post MBBS/MBBCh working experience.
- Age between 38 to 45 years
- Good computer literacy
- Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Meridian HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Lagoon Hospitals Limited
- Job Opportunities at HealthPlus Limited
- Business Development Manager at Synapse Services
- Graduate Behavioral Scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Graduate IT Support Officers at The Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital
- Nursing Officers at Lekki Medical Center
- Internal Auditor at Psyntech Limited
- Head of Marketing at Green Field Health Management Ltd