Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment to fill the following vacancies
HEAD, RETAIL SALES & MARKETING
The candidate will be responsible for the development of a successful retail products distribution, marketing and sales strategy for the achievement of set goals and objectives.
PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE IN:
• Directing retail sales and its promotional strategy with the objective of promoting the brand to existing and potential customers.
• Devising appropriate distribution strategies and plans for the creation of an effective trade and distribution channels for the retail products.
• Coordinating activities of a retail products sales teams nationwide
• Coordinating with relevant teams on advertising, promotions, exhibitions, sponsorships etc to ensure development of effective marketing materials for promotion of the product's brand promise/values for the achievement of product visibility, customer retention and loyalty to the brand in line with regulatory guidelines
• Monitoring and analyzing sales performance and promotional campaigns to determine effectiveness.
· Data collation, for the provision of an up-to-date information on market trends, competitors' actions, consumer reactions and potentials markets for the retail product to
· Ensuring that an excellent relationship is cultivated and sustained; between the company and its network of product distributors.
A first degree or HND in the Social Sciences, with a minimum of 15years relevant work experience and 5years practical experience in retail sales at a senior management level in a FMCG organization. He/she must have initiative and good analytical/problem solving skills; with excellent interpersonal, selling and communication skills.
EXPORT SALES MANAGER
An enterprising role to develop Export Markets for the Company's products by applying creative sales & marketing strategies for achievement of our sales targets and market share in target markets,
• Develop and implement strategic sales plan in new export markets to achieve set business objectives.
• Manage the company's established export account relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
• Review marketing and sales targets for the Export product lines to increase market share and profitability
• Liaise and maintain records of all relevant export regulations, processes and laws in respect of the target markets
• Acquire and maintain records of all relevant export/import regulations, processes and laws in respect of export sales target markets
• Coordinate export sales activities and generate performance reports for decision making
• Devise appropriate distribution strategies and plans.
A first degree in social sciences or any related discipline. Ten (10) years in a Sales & Marketing role, three of which must be in export, at a managerial level. Must be fluent or have good working knowledge of French language
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
The human Resource Manager will be required to work as an integral part of the Human Resources and Administration team; providing efficient and effective support for all HR services.
• To provide support on all aspects of HR Management, including workforce planning and staffing, employee relations, employee development and performance management.
• Ensure that all HR issues are addressed in accordance with the Nigerian labor laws.
• Ensure that all HR issues are addressed in accordance with the company's policies.
• Assist the Head HR/Admin in the provision of strategic support to all functional Heads of our plant operations.
• Maintain and coordinate all industrial relations activities to ensure the existence of industrial peace in the organization.
A first degree in social sciences or any related discipline MBA in HR or any related Masters degree is an advantage. Seven (7) years as a human resource Manager including solid experience in employee relations, recruitment and performance management, policy implementation and Administration. Ability to think strategically and membership of (IPM is required.
The successful candidate will ensure adequate provision and maintenance of working tools, equipment and other facilities for the company; and coordinate the activities of all subunits in the department
• Inspect and monitor use of company facilities & assets
• Supervise the daily fleet management operations
• Review and approve purchase requisitions
• Coordinate all the company's protocol activities
• liaise with utility service providers for prompt provision of services
• Plan, review and approve requests for vehicle maintenance
• Prepare department's annual budget and Monitor the department's expense lines
• Review reports on the key activities of the department and ensure safe-keeping of records
• Review and negotiate contract agreements
• Review & update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets
A first degree in Business Administration or related discipline. Masters in Business Administration. Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) is required, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE & REMUNERATION
Very competitive and in line with the Nigerian food and beverage industry standards. The right candidates will have the opportunity to work in one of the leading conglomerates in Nigeria and sub Saharan Africa.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com, within two weeks of this publication. Position applied for should be email subject line. Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted