ICT Vacancy at Electronic PayPlus Limited (EPayPlus)
Posted on: 30 June, 2015
Deadline: 10 July, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
- Plans and manages the IT environment.
- Directs solutions to functional and technical problems.
- Researches, selects, implements and maintains IT solutions, integrated with a variety of data sources.
- Ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Coordinate all operations activity including integration of systems and roll out, enhance helpdesk,
- Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure.
- Implements network security for the organisation
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure, and directs more junior Innovators when necessary.
- Oversees the administration of the company's WAN.
- Oversees all IP telephone changes
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer Systems
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Works with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains client relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard Extensity policies and procedures
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to Information technology projects.
- Develop and update plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technology, systems, and information specifications.
- Develop, assess and select proper strategy for all IT Projects.
- Control and monitor project scope, Time, Cost, Quality and Risks.
- Annual maintenance and set-up of clients.
- B.Sc. Computer Science or Electronic & Electrical Engineering or relevant IT Facility Management degree.
- M.Sc. MIS (Management Information System) is an additional advantage
- 3 or more of the following Certification MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP,ITIL, MCTS, OCA, etc.
- Other technical certification such as: Prince2, PMP, ITIL Foundation Certified (a plus)
- At least 7years of cognate experience, post NYSC in similar role, in Information Technology, Microsoft applications and/or physical infrastructure.
- Extensive Knowledge of Computing or Networking hardware & software.
- Deep Networking Skills (LAN & WAN)
- IT strategy development, Change Management and Incident/Problem Management experience.
- Strong knowledge in SLAs, System & Software Quality Assurance and Best Practices & Methodologies.
- Visionary, innovative and lT smart individual who must have performed a similar job function in a commercially oriented organization.
- A higher degree MBA/MSC is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunity at Ericsson
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Accountants at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Job Vacancy at Oracle
- Product Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Latest Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Receptionists at Ngcom Network Solutions Ltd
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria