Latest Graduate Vacancy at Nestle
Posted on: 30 June, 2015
Deadline: 9 July, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
We are the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world and the industry reference for financial performance. Our nutrition, health and wellness agenda continue to bring enhanced benefits for consumers, greater brand differentiation in the market place and increased value for shareholders.
Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Associate contributes to the regulatory compliance of product recipe and labelling as well as executes regulatory activities in local Innovation & Renovation projects
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keep abreast of local regulatory knowledge.
- Actively develops and maintains contacts with relevant Regulatory Agencies
- Implement validated action plans in respect to local regulatory changes
- Ensure regulatory compliance of recipes, raw materials and products, labelling and any kind of product communication by working in close collaboration with marketing, nutritionists, legal , quality department and application groups.
- Timely feedback to Regulatory and Scientific Affairs team and lead
- Contribute as team member to local Innovation & Renovation projects
- Support the Regulatory & Scientific Affairs lead during Good Manufacturing Practices' Audits of our factories
- Participates in Industry Association.
- Minimum of second class lower Degree in any of the following: Nutrition, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or related area
- 2 years’ experience in FMCG industry, Food Chain Association or governmental authorities
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group