Vacancy in a Leading School
Posted on: 30 June, 2015
Deadline: 14 July, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Our institution is one of the leading Nursery and Primary Schools in Lagos State.
We wish to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and committed headteacher with high aspirations for children's learning and behaviour.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
- Supervise all activities in the school and keep accurate and updated records and prepare reports.
- Be enthusiastic, passionate about teaching and able to demonstrate a genuine care for pupils and staff.
- Be prepared to plan and develop programmes that will cater for the needs of individual staff and pupils.
- Keep abreast of educational development locally and globally.
- Enhance the standards of teaching and learning in order to maximise the progress of every pupil and keep learning exciting.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and proven ability to work successfully with the whole school community, inspiring, challenging, leading and motivating all.
Qualification and Skills
- Candidate must possess minimum of Masters Degree in Education.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Candidate must have at least eight (8) years teaching experience and at least three (3) years of occupying management position.
- Candidate must be computer literate and have good working knowledge ofMicrosoft packages and basic educational softwares.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com no later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Account Assistant at Skyline University College
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at IBFCAlliance Limited
- University Librarian at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Teaching Vacancies at a Leading Group of Schools
- Ongoing Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at The Obafemi Awolowo University
- Provost at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship to study with the University of South Wales, UK
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology