Vacancy in a Leading School
Posted on: 30 June, 2015
Deadline: 14 July, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Our institution is one of the leading Nursery and Primary Schools in Lagos State.
We wish to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and committed headteacher with high aspirations for children's learning and behaviour.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
- Supervise all activities in the school and keep accurate and updated records and prepare reports.
- Be enthusiastic, passionate about teaching and able to demonstrate a genuine care for pupils and staff.
- Be prepared to plan and develop programmes that will cater for the needs of individual staff and pupils.
- Keep abreast of educational development locally and globally.
- Enhance the standards of teaching and learning in order to maximise the progress of every pupil and keep learning exciting.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and proven ability to work successfully with the whole school community, inspiring, challenging, leading and motivating all.
Qualification and Skills
- Candidate must possess minimum of Masters Degree in Education.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Candidate must have at least eight (8) years teaching experience and at least three (3) years of occupying management position.
- Candidate must be computer literate and have good working knowledge ofMicrosoft packages and basic educational softwares.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com no later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- 2017 United Nations University (UNU) Junior Fellows Internship Programme
- Secondary DT Teachers at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Fresh Trainee Jobs at The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology
- Regional Customer Services Manager at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Ongoing Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA UPDATED)
- Vice-Chancellors at the University of Ilorin
- Rectors at the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny
- Brand and Creative Managers at Meadow Hall Group (MHG)