Executive Career in a Co-educational School
Posted on: 30 June, 2015
Deadline: 14 July, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Are you a Secondary School Principal with Track Records of Great Performance, Management Ability and Uncompromising Integrity?
Our Client, a co-educational private secondary school located on Lagos Mainland, needs your services.
- Minimum of a Master's Degree (Specialisation in English Language, Sciences or Educational Administration will be an advantage)
- At lease 10 years' post-qualification experience five of which must have been in administrative capacity in a reputable secondary school)
- Between 45 and 55 years old (extendable at both ends)
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Decision-making skills
- Performance evaluation skills
The post has a decent accommodation, attractive salary and other remunerations attached to it.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send soft copies of their application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of tills advert's publication.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Manager, Public Relations at Bridge International Academies
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University