Executive Career in a Co-educational School
Posted on: 30 June, 2015
Deadline: 14 July, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Are you a Secondary School Principal with Track Records of Great Performance, Management Ability and Uncompromising Integrity?
Our Client, a co-educational private secondary school located on Lagos Mainland, needs your services.
- Minimum of a Master's Degree (Specialisation in English Language, Sciences or Educational Administration will be an advantage)
- At lease 10 years' post-qualification experience five of which must have been in administrative capacity in a reputable secondary school)
- Between 45 and 55 years old (extendable at both ends)
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Decision-making skills
- Performance evaluation skills
The post has a decent accommodation, attractive salary and other remunerations attached to it.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send soft copies of their application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other supporting documents to: email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of tills advert's publication.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library
- 2018 Medical Doctors & Dentist Residency Training Programme at Lagos University Teaching Hospital