Shell Nig. Closed Pension Fund Administrator Ltd (SNCPFA) manages the Shell Nigeria Staff (Non Contributory) Pension Fund and it is the biggest licensed Closed Pension Fund Administrator in Nigeria with internally managed assets. SNCPFA investment portfolio is a multi-asset class portfolio (Equities, Fixed Income and Alternative assets) and is comprised of both domestic and offshore investments.
A bachelor’s degree plus MBA or Professional Accounting qualification in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a minimum of 10 years substantial and hands on experience within a major financial organization in Capital Markets, Portfolio Management, Corporate Finance, Treasury and performance assessment and Solid knowledge of domestic and global financial markets.
• Ideally a result oriented, confident self-starter with high level energy and creative ideas and operates with unquestionable honesty and integrity.
• Proven leadership strengths in leading a high performance team, with a commitment to create, support and sustain an environment that enables staff to achieve results while developing and building organizational capacity for the future.
• Able to anticipate regulatory changes and to develop appropriate strategic response.
• Demonstrated proficiency in investment risk assessment through market intelligence or counter-party interviews while recommending investment decision on that basis.
• Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record of effectively and strategically negotiating financial transactions.
• Stellar communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Able to operate in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Strong analytical, economic and financial modelling skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.