Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
- Participates and supports company executive in accomplishing respective tasks, and managing the organization & assigned projects.
- Monitors all information flow & files, archives strategic information and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares and distributes presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and circulars in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Manages internal sourcing and related outside vendor/internal supplier activity coordination.
- Schedules, prepares and accompanies appointments and meetings, completes minutes of meetings.
- Manages the organization, coordination and implementation of assigned business initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Performs strategic analysis and planning on a broad range of topics (i.e. market analysis, competitor assessment, growth opportunity identification, sales channels, target customers, etc.).
- Provides information support for new strategy development on assigned projects
- Evaluates and presents overview of customers, stakeholders and partners and proposes appropriate CRM engagement plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Technology/ Business related course. Masters in Business/ Finance an advantage
- 4 – 6 years related work experience
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, visio, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent writing skills
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of diverse cultural mix
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.