MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of the multi-vendor radio access network to assure customers’ satisfaction
• Monitor and ensure degradations on the radio access network are escalated to the respective Managed Services Vendors and Partners
• Ensure resolution of escalated issues within SLA
• Evaluate the impact of changes/parameter optimization on the radio access network
• Generate radio access network statistical analysis
• Provide insights and reports on the radio access network performance
• Analyze radio KPIs and measurements that reflect customer experience
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Team based
• Field and office bound
4 years’ experience which includes:
• At least 2 years technical experience in telecommunication environment
• BSc, BEng, BTech, HND or BArch
Interested and suitably qualified candidate should click here to apply online.