Graduate Job at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 29 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Assist in developing initiatives aimed at enhancing Etisalat Nigeria's social media engagement activities.
Build links within social media circles; socialize relevant social media communities on Etisalat Nigeria's online presence.
- Assist in the implementation of all social media strategic initiatives in line with Etisalat Nigeria's overall business and corporate communications objectives
- Conduct research to identify relevant online influencers to enhance Etisalat Nigeria's media outreach
- Collaborate internally on developing and managing online strategic partnerships for all business units/ functional areas and projects
- Keep abreast of social media tools, trends and applications in order to apply acquired knowledge towards continuously improving and enhancing Etisalat Nigeria's use of social media in achieving overall corporate objectives
- Measure the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Collaborate with other members of the Brand and Experience team to amplify social media activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
- First degree in Arts or social sciences or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one (1) - two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
- Experience in creating social media content will be an advantage.
- Digital media and website management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria