Our client, an Insurance Brokering and Risk Management services firm based in Lagos, seeks to strengthen its operational management capability by the immediate appointment of:
Head, Technical (Expatriate/Nigerian)
Reporting to the Executive Director, Operations your key responsibility will be the effective co-ordination of technical
operations for efficient service delivery, retention of clients, and growth of the company’s client portfolio.
You will also be expected to:
• Maintain company standards across the technical units for the achievement of corporate objectives
• Deliver optimal results through implementation and coordination of key operational business initiatives
• Provide strategic packaging of policies and technical support for the continuous generation of new business; make annual business growth projections for the technical unit in line with economic realities
• Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines
• Ensure services are delivered to key clients based on Service Level Agreements: and that priority is given to transactions
and/or related matters concerning global partners
• Degree-qualified in Social Sciences, Law, or Engineering – preferably Chemical Engineering with 15 -17 years’
post-qualification experience (7 of which must have been in a senior management position); MBA will be an added advantage.
Professional membership (ACIIN or ACII UK) is compulsory
• Demonstrated ability to develop and lead teams to achieve the best results for clients
• Strong strategic planning and implementation skills; excellent leadership, managerial and interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethics and positive attitude with willingness to be flexible to achieve success
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to email@example.com quoting the indicated job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and comprehensive resume to the Head, Staffing Services Division, Human Edge Limited, 9B Onipinla Lane off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave) Adeniyi Jones Ikeja, Lagos.
or apply online by clicking here