Our client is a sole agent of a renowned Italian manufacturer of dry-cleaning, laundry and finishing equipment.
Assist with the deliverables in the account department.
- Generate sales invoices and credit notes
- Post / reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
- Prepare aged debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
- Liaise with section managers; follow up of longstanding/delinquent debtors.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Banking duties as required
Accounts payable and inventory
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Maintenance of inventory data base
- Generate vendor payments as required
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Provide prompt advice to members of staff on finance processes and queries.
- Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
- OND/HND in accounting ( not a chartered accountant)!
- 1 – 2 years work experience in similar field
- Must be good with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment
- Achieve results by working to agreed priorities, outcomes and time constraints.
- Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
- Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
- Candidate should preferably reside on the mainland.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘OND_ACC’/‘HND_ACC’ as subject of mail (depending on your qualification). Incorrect applications will not be considered. Proximity to Job location is KEY! Closing date is 6th, July, 2015.