Our client is a sole agent of a renowned Italian manufacturer of dry-cleaning, laundry and finishing equipment.
Assist with the deliverables in the account department.
- Generate sales invoices and credit notes
- Post / reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
- Prepare aged debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
- Liaise with section managers; follow up of longstanding/delinquent debtors.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Banking duties as required
Accounts payable and inventory
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Maintenance of inventory data base
- Generate vendor payments as required
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Provide prompt advice to members of staff on finance processes and queries.
- Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
- OND/HND in accounting ( not a chartered accountant)!
- 1 – 2 years work experience in similar field
- Must be good with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment
- Achieve results by working to agreed priorities, outcomes and time constraints.
- Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
- Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
- Candidate should preferably reside on the mainland.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘OND_ACC’/‘HND_ACC’ as subject of mail (depending on your qualification). Incorrect applications will not be considered. Proximity to Job location is KEY! Closing date is 6th, July, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.