New Job at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Posted on: 26 June, 2015
Deadline: 10 July, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.
Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Manage all operating systems and end user software.
- Manage input/output fleet, including printers & scanners.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restore.
- Create required report in response to business.
- Provide advisory services to clients through engagement, needs assessment, information and solution propositions.
- Analyze system, server, application, network and resolve hardware and software problems.
- perform network and security audit.
- Manage end users accounts.
- Manage infrastructure and connection solutions, including workstation, connectivity, local area networks, intranet and internet application.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess Degree in Computer Science or related course with certifications in either MCP/CCNA.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Applicants that resides in Yobe or its environs are expected to apply.
- Applicants outsides these regions will be disqualified.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts