The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) organization, and a member of the CGIAR Consortium.We thank you for your interest in IITA and invite you to explore many exciting and diverse career opportunities in a work environment that enables you to be the best you can, advancing your professional and personal growth in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
Position: Background and Responsibilities
• Assist in supervising execution of rice trials both on-station and out station;
• Assist in conducting screen house experiments;
• Assist in data collection;
• Assist in managing seed sores;
• Assist trainees and research fellows I their research activities;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and Experience
ND in Agronomy or related field with minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions
in a pleasant campus environment.
2-year renewable contract
To apply for this position, click here