Action Against Hunger-USA Is Recruiting the position below:
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator - Abuja, Nigeria
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
developing and implementing a monitoring and evaluation framework in order to improve the impact of ACF projects in Nigeria.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Develop an M&E strategy and review organogram to reflect functional M&E capacity in line with ACF country strategic vision
- Provide support to the review and development of M&E systems and tools, in collaboration with senior technical management and technical advisor teams of ACF and the interagency consortium program M&E Coordinator
- Establish, train and lead M&E setup at country level
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of M&E activities
- Support program monitoring and reporting
- Document good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities
- Represent ACF externally in relevant forums and working groups
Does this description fit you?
You’re a seasoned program quality and accountability professional
- You have a Bachelor of Arts or Science/Bac+4 (or higher) in related International Relations/Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, International Development, Public Health, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Demographics or related field
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role, with minimum 1 year humanitarian experience
- You have experience in designing and leading internal and external evaluation.
You’re a super communicator
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team usinnon-technical termsg.
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language.
- You are open to discussion and you like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You have contributed to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here