Latest Recruitment Offer at Nestlé
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 9 July, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
We are the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world and the industry reference for financial performance. Our nutrition, health and wellness agenda continue to bring enhanced benefits for consumers, greater brand differentiation in the market place and increased value for shareholders.
This role is responsible for the development of the brand strategy and execution of plans in line with communication agencies in order to win market share in bottle water category
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Factory on Continuous Improvement in packaging & Quality
- Develop and manage Nestlé Waters Creating Shared Value Agenda
- Develop shopper insights into category plans
- Develop brand essence and vision for Nestle pure Life
- Maximize Product and Fixed Marketing Expenses Budget to improve brand awareness and preference and continue to maintain Nestlé PureLife positioning as the Premium branded water in the Category
- Contribute to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand plan. Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of Product and Fixed Marketing Expenses and Total Trade Spend investment of her/his brand.
- Develop an I&R pipeline to deliver the MBS ambitions
- Develop a consumer communication plan to sustain the strong brand image of Nestle Pure Life
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in any Degree.
- 5+ years commercial experience (Marketing) in a FMCG.
- Result driven brand professional with a proven record of accomplishments in planning and leading comprehensive marketing strategies in support of business goals and objectives.
- Expert in directing the creation of marketing tools and steering the execution of marketing programs. Achieved phenomenal growth in targeted markets through implementation of marketing projects.
- Solid coordinating skills; able to build and guide top-performing marketing activities. Adept communicating with management, vendors and internal departments to coordinate overall marketing objective.
- Proactive thinking, sincere dealings with others, effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Good ability to observe and advice professionally and promptness in project planning and execution
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Vacancies at at a Leading Manufacturing Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Showroom Customer Service/Sales Executives at WOW Jobs
- 2017 Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Programme
- Jobs at a Manufacturing Company - W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Technical Jobs at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Business IT & Project Manager