The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
- Assures that the ICRC Delegation in Nigeria attracts and employs the best suitable candidates for its operations throughout the country
- Positions the ICRC as employer of choice in the Nigerian labor market
- Designs campaigns or activities to attract potential candidates
- l4foposes creative ways of recruitment to the HR Manager
- Supports the HR Manager to build up networks with potential interlocutors
- Publishes job offers in appropriate channels
- Ensures the application of ICRC recruitment policies
- Develops and improves recruitment and testing tools
- Manages recruitment processes for various positions and contract types (mobile, resident, etc.)
- Supports hiring managers to define job descriptions incl. requirements for positions
- Pre-selects candidates according to selection criteria
- Moderates job interviews in collaboration with Hiring Managers
- Superior university degree in HR or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in HR, as a Generalist or ideally in the area of Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Hausa is an asset
- Very good computer skills
- Personal attributes:
- Creative and proactive attitude
- Professional appearance
- Open-minded and non-judgemental
- Sound empathy when dealing with people
- Willingness to travel all over Nigeria and internationally when required
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
- Ability to work independently and capacity to take initiatives When appropriate
- Punctual, reliable, confirmed organisational skills
- Team-work oriented with sound communication skills
- Adaptability and capacity to integrate changes
- Sound capacity to strictly apply ICRC rules and working procedures
Method of Application
Persons interested and qualified should send their letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, copies of all degrees and certificates as well as contact details of three referees to: email@example.com or
HR Manager ICRC, Delegation Abuja,
31 Pope John Paul II Street,
- The deadline for the submission of applications will be 10.07,2015, 16:30 h,
- Please clearly indicate "Recruitment Officer" as the subject of your application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- The ICRC is an impartial, neutral, and independent international humanitarian organisation.
- For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website at www.icrc.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.