Jobs in a Trading and Marketing Company of Premium Quality Paints
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 2 July, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A leading trading and marketing company of premium quality paints and allied coating for architectural and furniture paints, automotive, marine and industrial paints and adhesives requires the following vacancy to be filled:
- B.Sc./HND in relevant field. excellent communicatton skill.
- Strong business acumen and computer literacy.
- 8-10 years experience in FMCG
- Previous sales in the Paint and Allied Coating Industry is compulsory (Added Advantage for Candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience with top 5 paint brands in the market/industry).
- Monitoring Competitor Marketing and formulating I implementing strategic initiatives
- Identify, develop. implement and evaluate sales strategy and track marketing activities
- Develop and execute an operational plan. liaise with and support agents, distributors and other regional product/brand representatives.
- Meet monthly sales target, as well as other related responsibilities as shall be discussed
PACKAGE: Highly Attractive
go to method of application »
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration and other relevant fields.
- 3-5 years experience as Personal Assistant or in an Accounting and Book Keeping role.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office applications and be very articulate in business writing, business communication and presentation. (Added Advantage for Candidates with ICAN qualification).
- Personal Assistant
- Accounting (Book Keeping)
- Secretarial Responsibilities
- Manage Petty administrative expenditures
- Travel with the CEO for meetings locally and internationally
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: VACANCY MMGR and VACANCY PAACC for positions 1 and 2 respectively.
The body of the mail should have your application cover letter. Applications will be treated on a first come first serve basis. Employment is immediate. Applications close noon on Thursday July 02 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- EHS Risk & Performance Coordinator at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Account Officer at Fadac Resources
- Credit Control Assistant at JMG Limited
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- SABmiller Plc Latest Recruitment
- Graphic Design and Social Media Intern at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Facilities Officer at May & Baker Nigeria Plc