Job in an Internationally Recognized Multi-Specialty Hospital
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 9 July, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Due to rapid expansion, a leading, internationally recognized multi-specialty hospital located in Lagos, Nigeria seeks applications from qualified and interested candidates for the position of MATRON in one of her facilities located on the Mainland for immediate employment.
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates for this position must fulfill the following selection criteria:
- 15 years and above working experience (5 of which must be as a Senior Nurse, working independently with little supervision) in reputable and recognized medical facilities or practice both in Nigeria and overseas.
- Knowledge and experience in at least four (4) clinical departments; including but not limited to: General Out-Patients Department (GOPD), Ward, Labour ward and maternity services (Special care baby unit (SCBU), Family Planning, Emergency Room, Theatre e. t.c.
- Documented evidence or certificates of experience in the advertised areas will be an added advantage
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant bodies with current practicing licenses.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team is highly essential.
Method of Application
This position attracts good remuneration with opportunities for career development and self-fulfillment through training and continuing professional education. Dependable candidates should immediately forward their applications, copies of credentials and curriculum vitae with contact telephone numbers within two weeks of this publication to: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Interns at Toyo Medical Techs
- Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
- Finance Manager at LS Scientific Limited
- Job Opportunities at Rivet Clinical Services
- Call Centre Agents at Reel Staffing Limited
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic