Job in an Internationally Recognized Multi-Specialty Hospital
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 9 July, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Due to rapid expansion, a leading, internationally recognized multi-specialty hospital located in Lagos, Nigeria seeks applications from qualified and interested candidates for the position of MATRON in one of her facilities located on the Mainland for immediate employment.
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates for this position must fulfill the following selection criteria:
- 15 years and above working experience (5 of which must be as a Senior Nurse, working independently with little supervision) in reputable and recognized medical facilities or practice both in Nigeria and overseas.
- Knowledge and experience in at least four (4) clinical departments; including but not limited to: General Out-Patients Department (GOPD), Ward, Labour ward and maternity services (Special care baby unit (SCBU), Family Planning, Emergency Room, Theatre e. t.c.
- Documented evidence or certificates of experience in the advertised areas will be an added advantage
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant bodies with current practicing licenses.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team is highly essential.
Method of Application
This position attracts good remuneration with opportunities for career development and self-fulfillment through training and continuing professional education. Dependable candidates should immediately forward their applications, copies of credentials and curriculum vitae with contact telephone numbers within two weeks of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Physiotherapist at Sport and Orthopedic Medicine Clinic
- Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM) at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Nurse Anaesthetist at Abuja Clinics
- Product Manager at Novartis International
- Physicians at Mobile Doctors 24-7 International
- Job Vacancies at AA Rescue
- Dialysis Technicians at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
- Job Vacancies at May & Baker Plc