Jobs in a Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 8 March, 2012
Deadline: 22 March, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client a manufacturing company with head office in Lagos and branches in other West African countries needs a highly resourceful and self motivated individual to fill the positions as:
i. A minimum of first degree/HND in marketing or related discipline.
ii. Export Experience: Minimum. 5 years or 10 years preferably.
iii. Experience of Pharma sales products in the Western Sub Saharan countries is an advantage.
iv. Proficiency in communicating in French is an added advantage.
v. The ideal candidate should be between the age of 35 - 45 years
The ideal candidate will be responsible for on inventory management and stock reconciliation.
Candidates should possess HND or ICAN equivalent part (1) with 3 years experience in a hospital industry. Knowledge of computer accounting package is mandatory.
Age: 26-30 years.
The Project Officer will be responsible for assisting with major project initiatives accurately and within given time scales.
Strive to exceed goals and customer expectations.
Demonstrate an excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrate an effective problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Demonstrate a desire to learn about the environment and industry you'll be working in, being proactive about gathering knowledge and keeping up to date with work related matters.
Have previous experience of working in a regulatory and compliance environment is desirable, but not required.
The ideal candidate for this job must possess a degree in the Arts or Social Sciences from a reputable university with minimum second class honours division
A minimum of 2-5 years post qualification working experience in a reputable organization is required with social and interpersonal skills and must have excellent writing skills.
Confidential Secretary to the Managing Director
Job description: The ideal candidate must:-
• Be female and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications: word, excel and PowerPoint.
• A university degree or higher diploma in Business Management I Administration or related field
• Highly personable and mature approach with ability to work without supervision and willing to travel at short notice.
• At least 4 years on the job experience in similar position from a reputable and structured organization will be an advantage
• Age: 28 - 35 years
Method of Application:
Applications should reach the advertiser not later than two (2) weeks from the 8th of March, 2012, by indicating the position on the top right side of the envelope.
The Guardian Newspapers Limited
Rutam House, Oshodi- Apapa, Expressway,
P.M.B. 1217, Oshodi, Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Business Development Officer at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Corporate Culture Company
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at KHS Machines Nigeria Limited